[FAB] Bursting Report Question

James Menghi menghi at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 15 06:08:38 MST 2015

Yes, this month's report does not open. My burst report may be found in the
folder. You may try to run it.

Jim

*Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID*

Reta Kubler <reta at ucar.edu> wrote:

Has anyone using the Bursting Tool tried to use the "Plan to Actual Salary
Expense and Hours by Employee and Key Snapshot" Report from within the
Bursting Tool?  (Not the various versions of BFF, but another report toward
the bottom of the selection list.)

If not, Mary Hanson and I can confirm that as of today it's not working,
but I was* curious as to whether anyone had used this report in the
Bursting Tool earlier and what your experience was* then?

Thanks so much!

Reta

--

Reta Lorenz Kubler
Business Intelligence Analyst, Operations
c - (303) 817-9745reta at ucar.edu
*"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to
dance in the rain."*