[FAB] Bursting Report Question

Reta Kubler reta at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 14 17:24:01 MST 2015

Has anyone using the Bursting Tool tried to use the "Plan to Actual Salary
Expense and Hours by Employee and Key Snapshot" Report from within the
Bursting Tool?  (Not the various versions of BFF, but another report toward
the bottom of the selection list.)

If not, Mary Hanson and I can confirm that as of today it's not working,
but I was* curious as to whether anyone had used this report in the
Bursting Tool earlier and what your experience was* then?

Thanks so much!

Reta

--

Reta Lorenz Kubler
Business Intelligence Analyst, Operations
c - (303) 817-9745reta at ucar.edu
*"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to
dance in the rain."*