[FAB] Important Info on Cognos BI Reports

Reta Kubler reta at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 3 11:31:43 MDT 2015

*Please only use reports in the Administrative Folder.*  Earlier we were
testing reports in the Budget and Forecasting Folder but many of those
reports were replaced and some have not been maintained.  If you have
questions or cannot find something, please let me know.

Thank you.

Reta

[image: Inline image 1]

--

Reta Lorenz Kubler
Business Intelligence Analyst, Operations
c - (303) 817-9745reta at ucar.edu
*"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to
dance in the rain."*