[FAB] Sandbox Reference Information

Reta Kubler reta at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 7 12:03:56 MDT 2015

FYI, attached is information about Sandboxes in FAB.  This reference
information is also available on the Drupal Help Page,
https://fabr.ucar.edu/

This reference document is a work in progress, based on input from a number
of folks as well as my own trial and error work.  If you have additional
helpful hints or gotcha's or just questions please let me know and we will
continue to add to this.  Sandboxing is a powerful tool, but with some
important things to remember and a few gotcha's.

Thanks.

Reta

--

Reta Lorenz Kubler
Business Intelligence Analyst, Operations
c - (303) 817-9745reta at ucar.edu
*"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to
dance in the rain."*