[FAB] Viewing Actual Work Time in FAB

Reta Kubler reta at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 5 14:55:23 MDT 2014

Reminder and Clarification - Incurred actual information in CPM is as of
last night and includes pay period 18 (pay day 09/05/2014 which I believe
posted last night with today's date)  This will not match IFAS info as of
August Month End, but will match IFAS as of today.

(If you add actual incurred hours or dollars in Employee Plan to Actual,
this is particularly clear.)

Hope this helps explain differences.

Reta

c - (303) 817-9745reta at ucar.edu