[FAB] September Month End Reports - Final Rate Application

Justin Young justiny at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 20 12:10:39 MDT 2014

The FY2014 Final rates have been calculated and applied against FY2014
expenditures.

In verifying the Final Rate Application, TM1 and BI Reports look great for
September Month end.

 HOWEVER -  as general Best Practice, we would recommend that folks do
several things prior to running their monthly report bursting:

- run a Bursting Report that goes only to yourself or a few admin folks to
make sure it has run as expected
- if you see any issues, please call me, Reta ASAP
- if the above looks good, then go ahead and run the Bursting Reports for
your groups

FY2014 Final Rates (Pending NSF Approval)

Employee Full Benefit Rate

55.409%

Casual Reduced Benefit Rate

9.842%