[FAB] CPM Training Survey - Poll Closing end of day Friday 10/3/14

Barbara Schnell bschnell at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 1 12:42:02 MDT 2014

All,

Just a follow up to remind you that we will be compiling and evaluating
results from this survey starting Monday.  So far we only have 12
right areas for the benefit to the most of you.   Please submit responses
by close of business Friday 10/3/14.

Thanks,

- Barb

--
Barbara Schnell
IT Project Manager - Corporate Systems, PMP, CSM