[FAB] TIP for utilizing notes on BFF report

Reta Kubler reta at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 3 13:10:44 MST 2014

What a great idea!  The more information that can be within FAB the
better.  As well as the more useful information that can be on the BFF.

These dated notes as Mary's done can be added to the field throughout the
year and edited as necessary.  This grid is not FY based and what's on the
grid in the Notes Field will be what's on your reports.  (Recall for those
who may not be using this yet, this data entry grid is under User-defined
Account Attributes.)

[image: Inline image 1]

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Mary Hanson <mhanson at ucar.edu> wrote:

> FYI - I am using the Notes feature in the Account Attributes Editor Grid
> to record breakage/changes by account key for managers.  This way I don't
> need to have photographic memory.
>
> For example:  I entered this on one of my base account keys:
>
> "10/29/2014 Breakage due to Vaisala Task #16 $23,506 Ardent and $1,955
> Hock."
>
> ​Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Thanks,
> Mary​
>

> --
> Mary Hanson,Facility Administrator
> Earth Observing Laboratory, National Center for Atmospheric Research
> P.O. Box 3000
> Boulder, CO  80307-3000  USA
> Phone:  (303) 497-8768;Fax:  (303) 497-8700

Reta Lorenz Kubler
Business Intelligence Analyst, Operations
NCAR Budget and Planning Office  / UCP Budget Office
National Center for Atmospheric Research / UCAR Community Programs
P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, CO  80307
v - (303) 497-1105
c - (303) 817-9745reta at ucar.edu
*"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to
dance in the rain."*