[FAB] Please ignore the FAB invitation to test message

Reta Kubler reta at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 18 16:43:03 MST 2014

I apologize, i was testing how to created invitations to meetings via an
alias so as not to miss anyone but did not mean for this to get sent to the
group.  (As an FYI, for the purpose of the CPM User Group, I think a group
in my Google contacts will work much better.)

Thanks.

Reta

--

Reta Lorenz Kubler
Business Intelligence Analyst, Operations
c - (303) 817-9745reta at ucar.edu
*"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to
dance in the rain."*