[ES_JOBS_NET] Graduate Residency - Scholarships Available
Thompson, Gary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
garyt at uidaho.edu
Tue Apr 16 16:15:34 MDT 2019
Please post and let me know if there are any formatting issues - Thank You
Graduate Residency - Master of Natural Resources
Scholarship funding available. Start: August 2019
A University of Idaho, McCall Outdoor Science School graduate resident develops the skills and expertise to impact the workforce and the world.
This one-year experience supports two-degree options: a Master of Natural Resources (MNR) or a graduate certificate that enhances a current Ph.D. study plan. Each option provides students with experience and marketability
Graduate residents in the Environmental Education and Science Communication program:
* Participate in hands-on coursework in ecology, science communication, place-based education, and leadership. Use this link for a student perspective.<https://www.arcgis.com/apps/MapJournal/index.html?appid=67cdebaa9bc24b81a54d1e26ea9dd697>
* Transform lives by teaching in an award-winning K-12 mentored teaching practicum<https://youtu.be/I7OBqOucgEQ>.
* Engage in social-ecological issues of a rural Idaho town.
* Learn through a student-centered 1:6 university faculty to graduate student ratio
* Immerse themselves in a supportive, community-based, learning experience<https://youtu.be/rCylDHaPJto>
* Build skills for a wide range of professions. Visit our alumni webpage<http://www.uidaho.edu/cnr/mccall-outdoor-science-school/programs-and-services/graduate-program/alumni-profiles> to see examples of the many career paths of graduates.
* Participate in a once in a lifetime trip into the Taylor Wilderness Research Station<https://www.uidaho.edu/cnr/mccall-outdoor-science-school/programs-and-services/graduate-program/wilderness-immersion> located in the heart of the Frank Church/River of No Return Wilderness.
* Live and work surrounded by the rivers, lakes, and mountains of the Idaho Rockies
To inquire about application details, contact Leslie Dorsey, ldorsey at uidaho.edu or call 208-885-1085.
Gary S Thompson
garyt at uidaho.edu
208 - 315 - 2058
The University of Idah0 - College of Natural Resources
McCall Outdoor Science School
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net