[ES_JOBS_NET] NOAA Program Manager, Earth Resources Technology, Inc - College Park, MD
Christine.Wiedinmyer at Colorado.EDU
Sun Feb 11 20:24:03 MST 2018
NOAA Program Manager
Earth Resources Technology, Inc - College Park, MD
ERT currently seeks a program manager with NOAA experience to manage remote sensing science and technology projects for an upcoming contract currently under competition. Will also be responsible for customer interactions and communications and all aspects of task-level project performance including technical, contractual, administrative, and financial. Specific responsibilities include:
* Managing a team of 40+ developers, testers, CM, and QA with multiple team leads
* Interfacing with internal teams, customers, and partners
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams in developing project objectives and timelines
* Managing development tasks, schedules and deliverables
* Interfacing with clients, peers and external organizations
* Focusing on meeting and measuring performance objectives of the task.
5+ years of experience with project/program management for the full software development life cycle (SDLC). Must have experience managing a large development organization and the SDLC - Iterative Model. Software development best practices, including test-driven development, and/or other rapid application development methodologies, required. Must have demonstrated technical leadership experience on large complex projects.
Must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident and be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a security badge to enter the applicable government facility.
MS in atmospheric sciences, meteorology, geosciences, oceanography, computer science, astronomy, electrical engineering, related discipline, or equivalent.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net