[ES_JOBS_NET] Staff Geologist/Hydrogeologist, AECOM, Sacramento, California
Christine.Wiedinmyer at Colorado.EDU
Sun Feb 11 20:20:54 MST 2018
Business Line Environment
Position Title Staff Geologist/Hydrogeologist
United States of America - California
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Project Geologist for immediate employment in the Sacramento, CA office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in geology, specific to the environmental industry. AECOM is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects.
This professional will support coordination and task level management of environmental assessment/remediation projects by providing supervisory field support, data management and interpretation, technical assistance, and reporting. Other responsibilities include quality assurance, quality control of work product, and the development of work plans and writing reports presenting field results. Will also interact with multi-office and multi-discipline teams within AECOM. Must have the ability to effectively work independently and in teams. Must have valid driver's license and 40 hour HAZWOPER training. Travel is required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Geology, Geoscience, or Geochemistry
* 4+ years of related experience
* General knowledge of geological principles including physical geology, hydrology, hydrogeology, stratigraphy, structural geology, geomorphology, environmental geology, and geophysics
* Good written and verbal communication skills with an ability to convey complex thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to learn through on-the-job experience
* Proficiency in standard MS Office suite software applications
* Experienced with ArcGIS GIS software
* Completed 40 hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and current on 8-hour refreshers
* Valid Driver's License and ability to travel
* Master's Degree in Geology, Geoscience or Geochemistry
* Professional Geologist (CA)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here <http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf> to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Sciences
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 178419BR
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net