[ES_JOBS_NET] Principal level Air Quality Consultant, SLR International Corporation, Texas
christine.wiedinmyer.ucar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 08:31:09 MDT 2017
SLR International Corporation is seeking a Principal level Air Quality
Consultant to join our growing Texas operations and nationally recognized
air consulting business. Primary focus on the development of business and
delivery of Air Quality services, including permitting and compliance to
industrial customers, primarily in the Oil and Gas sector. The successful
candidate will develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business
while growing and managing a high-performance team to execute Air Quality
* Minimum of 15 years professional experience in air compliance and
* Subject Matter Expert in State and Federal air compliance and
permitting, especially in TX and the Gulf Coast, including TX NSR, with
relationships with key TCEQ and other States agency staff and a strong
reputation in the industry.
* Strong understanding of EPA regulations and industry compliance
* Familiarity and experience with upstream, midstream and refining and
petrochemical operations and regulations.
* Proven project management experience from proposal stage to
completion to include establishing scopes and project budgets, managing
deliverables, and coordinating project teams.
* Able to achieve business financial targets, overall project budget
and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract
* Capable of managing a variety of project deliverables with varying
* Experience successfully managing a team of diverse professionals.
* Bachelor's degree, Graduate degree preferred, in Chemical
Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, Meteorology or other
applicable scientific degree.
* Professional Engineer, the State of Texas preferred.
* In-depth understanding of oil & gas, and petrochemical industries.
* Recognized technical expertise with an established reputation in the
local and regional marketplace.
* Strong client relationships in the oil and gas and petrochemical
* Strong business acumen.
* Ability to travel by airplane and car including overnight travel.
* Valid driver's license.
* Strong capacity to build relationships with clients that result in
* Consultant minded professional with a keen understanding of client
value generation and business drivers.
* Excels working with peers and subordinate staff in different
* Creative with a desire to cross-sell services beyond Air Quality.
* Collaborative approach.
* Strong analytical, organizational, leadership, and multi-tasking
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Adept at interfacing with a variety of clients.
* Team player.
SLR is an independent and employee controlled international environmental
consultancy that has an unrivaled reputation for providing high quality
tailored services. We are a dynamic, responsive and fast growing company
with an expanding network of offices in North America, Europe, Australasia,
and Africa. SLR serves the key business sectors of built environment,
industry, oil & gas, mining & minerals, infrstructure, and power.
Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, orthodontia, vision,
flexible spending account, generous PTO accrual, 10 paid holidays, 401(k)
retirement account with company matching program, company paid life
insurance, short & long term disability insurance, and employee assistance
SLR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net