[ES_JOBS_NET] Air Permitting Engineer/Scientist, Weaver Consultants Group - Centennial, CO
christin at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 12 07:28:33 MDT 2016
*Air Permitting Engineer/Scientist*
Weaver Consultants Group-Centennial, CO
Air Permitting Engineer/Scientist
From its inception in 1991, Weaver Consultants Group has been founded
upon the tenets of attentive and responsive customer service, strong
project management, and solid internal financial controls. The quality
of our people, our focus on understanding and responding to our clients'
needs, and our application of good business management practices have
resulted in most new projects originating from our existing customer
base. Over the years, our professionals have faced the challenges of a
constantly changing industry. Shifting federal and state regulations,
cultural trends, and technical innovations have vastly impacted the way
businesses work. Throughout it all, our team has remained dedicated to
our clients, helping to identify pragmatic solutions to help them
achieve their business objectives.
Weaver Consultants Group prides itself on our people - A talented group
of engineers, scientists, support staff and administrators who are as
dedicated to client service as they are to their professional or
technical discipline. If you are a motivated and committed individual,
please apply to join our growing team!
WCG Denver office is seeking candidates for Staff Engineer/Scientist
position. This position will support a wide variety of projects
including preparing which will include air permit applications, air
emissions inventories, compliance reports, and perform air quality
modeling. Other responsibilities will include supporting other
engineering disciplines related to the ongoing work in the office.
* Assist in preparation of major and minor source permit applications
* Perform emission calculations
* Review and analyze results of emissions testing
* Determine state and federal regulation applicability
* Communicating with local and state authorities as appropriate.
* Conduct air quality dispersion modeling
* Prepare air quality regulatory compliance reports
* Support preparation of proposals
* Ability to travel for field responsibilities, travel up to 50%
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Environmental/Chemical/Civil
* Knowledge and understanding of state and federal air quality regulations
* 1 – 2 year experience in air quality permitting or compliance projects
* Specific knowledge of general air permitting process: NSR, Title V,
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be able to perform multiple tasks with firm deadlines.
* AutoCAD skills considered a plus
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net