[ES_JOBS_NET] FW: U.S. EPA/ORD/NCEA Job openings for Toxicologists
nmhyslop at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 26 14:15:37 MDT 2015
From: No title defined [mailto:SRP-ALL at list.nih.gov] On Behalf Of Arzuaga, Xabier
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 6:25 AM
To: SRP-ALL at list.nih.gov<mailto:SRP-ALL at list.nih.gov>
Subject: U.S. EPA/ORD/NCEA Job openings for Toxicologists
EPA's Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) program is seeking experts in the fields of reproductive, neurological and/or developmental effects to join its scientific staff.
Successful applicants will:
* Provide expertise and leadership and oversee the comprehensive analysis of data which identify and characterize the reproductive, neurological and/or developmental effects and human health hazards of environmental agents.
* Lead the development of Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) chemical assessments and evaluate reproductive, neurological and/or developmental studies for potential qualitative analyses.
* Develop health assessment documents that reflect current scientific principles and risk assessment methodologies.
* Work independently and in teams to identify and resolve cross-cutting scientific issues for multiple chemicals.
* Identify gaps in research and recommend areas of further study or development.
For additional information, please visit the vacancy announcement by using the following link to the USAJOBS website: https://www.usajobs.gov/
To search, type in the announcement number (RTP-ORD-DE-2015-0045) under key word. Please share this announcement with colleagues who might be interested.
Series and Grade Announced:
Location of Position:
Durham, NC OR Arlington, VA
Area of Consideration:
Any U.S. citizen may apply
Full time, permanent
Number of Vacancies:
Position Risk Designation:
This position is designated as Moderate Risk and requires a background investigation.
Xabier Arzuaga, PhD
U.S. EPA, Office of Research and Development,
National Center for Environmental Assessment
1200 Pennsylvania Ave, NW (Mail Code 8601P)| Washington, DC 20460
Phone: (703) 347-8634
Email: arzuaga.xabier at epa.gov<mailto:arzuaga.xabier at epa.gov>
You are receiving this e-mail because you are subscribed to the SRP-ALL list. To ADD or REMOVE someone from this list, visit the Subscriber's Corner of the NIH listserv:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net