[ES_JOBS_NET] Northwest CSC Seeks Deputy Director until Nov 6
aparna at ou.edu
Mon Nov 2 14:48:47 MST 2015
The Northwest Climate Science Center <https://www.nwclimatescience.org/> (NW
CSC) is accepting applications for* Deputy Center Director *to be located in
Corvallis, Oregon. Responsibilities of the Deputy Director will include:
- Taking a leadership role in assisting with the development,
negotiation and implementation of all aspects of the NW CSC strategic
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships among diverse agencies and
- Representing the NW CSC at meetings.
- Monitoring relevant scientific advances in global change adaptation.
- Identifying emerging adaptation information needs of stakeholders.
- Promoting training and education in climate science and climate
- Assisting the NW CSC Director in leading the formulation, revision,
and implementation of the NW CSC Strategic Plan and all major strategy
documents and other guidance materials necessary for the administration of
the NW CSC.
- Developing and leading new regional research initiatives focused on
response of physical and biological systems to climate change (e.g.
hydrologic regime changes, fire and drought regime changes, sea level rise).
- Representing the NW CSC Director in the Director’s absence.
Questions should be directed to Gustavo Bisbal, Director, Northwest Climate
Science Center, gbisbal at usgs.gov, 541-750-1020.
*Applications will be accepted until Friday, November 6, 2015*.
University Assistant Director
South Central Climate Science Center
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net