[ES_JOBS_NET] Postdoctoral Researcher in Plankton Modeling, Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, Texas A&M University
christin at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 27 11:49:10 MDT 2015
*Postdoctoral Researcher in Plankton Modeling*
Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, Texas A&M University
invites applications. This is a full time position with starting salary
of $40,000 and full health benefits.
We are starting a project that will explore relationships between
freshwater inflows, nutrient loading, phytoplankton productivity and
assemblage composition, and dissolved oxygen in the San Antonio Bay
System and the Aransas/Copano Bay System (both systems in the western
Gulf of Mexico). Our research approach will involve compilation of
historical data, statistics-guided numerical model formulation, and
simulation analyses using a coupled biophysical model.
• Experience applying multivariate statistics
• Experience developing and applying biological, physical and/or
• Experience with command-line programming
• Experience programming in the Matlab language
• Experience modeling and analyzing systems across river-to-ocean gradients
• Experience modeling plankton systems
The work location is in Bryan/College Station, Texas (USA)
To apply, please send a letter of interest, CV and list of referees to
Dr. Daniel Roelke at droelke at tamu.edu <mailto:droelke at tamu.edu>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net