[ES_JOBS_NET] Air Quality Specialist/Project Manager Position, Boulder Colorado
christin at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 12 07:15:08 MDT 2014
*Air Quality Specialist/Project Manager Position*
ALTUS Environmental has an opening for an Air Quality
Specialist/Engineer position in our Boulder, CO office. We are looking
for a person to help provide air quality services to private industry in
Colorado and Utah. This position requires a detail oriented,
self-motivated person who can take ownership of their assigned job
* Project Oversight
* Contribute to program development
* Conducting state and federal regulatory applicability analyses
* Review/completion of air quality permitting applications (PSD, NSR,
* Review/compliance of emission calculations and inventories
* Occasional travel to client office locations and/or site operations.
* Review draft construction and operating permits.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of existing and proposed air quality
* Work directly with clients and regulatory agencies
* Minimum of five to ten years environmental experience with an
emphasis on air quality
* Four year degree in environmental science, engineering, or a related
* Minimum of two years of project management experience
* Knowledge of federal air quality programs applicable to the natural
gas industry; specifically experience with MACT and NSPS is required
* Experience with the Title V permitting process
* Effective written and oral communication skills
* Advanced mathematical, science, and analytical abilities
* Proficient use of PC-based applications; specifically experience
with MS Office is required
* Knowledge of engineering simulation software to model and estimate
emissions such as E&P Tanks, Tanks 4.0, Aspen HYSYS, and GRI-GLYCalc
* Knowledge of air dispersion modeling software such as AERMOD
* Oil and Gas processing industry experience
* Knowledge of Colorado regulations and permitting processes
* Experience with Ecocion's ACTS software
* Programming experience in SQL and/or VBA for Excel
The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with
ongoing career opportunity.
Please send resumes to Ms. L Cramer, ALTUS Environmental; 4150 Darley
Avenue, Suite 1, Boulder, CO 80305 or email to lcramer at altusenviro.com.
Reference job #B800 for Boulder Office.
ALTUS Environmental is an equal opportunity employer.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net