[ES_JOBS_NET] Air quality Project Manager, Golden CO
christin at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 6 06:48:25 MDT 2014
2,500 Environmental Services staff. 20 technical specialties. 900
professional associations. An international team with local expertise.
You could say we know a little something about the environment. Our
passion for it drives our work. Grounded by safety, quality, and ethics,
we come up with solutions that perfectly fit the site. We know what it
takes to balance competing project interests with creativity and
efficiency. We know what to look for. And, we know how to get the job
done---the right way. Join a team that has the environment down to a
We're looking for individuals who are interested in long-range career
growth and have the strategic ability to plan for their professional
future. Santec provides a professional, team-orientated work
environment for employees in which we recognize and reward outstanding
performance. The work environment is stimulating and challenging.
You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
This senior - level Environmental Scientist position will be expected to
maintain excellent relationships with clients, and will prepare and/or
review regulatory permit applications and associated environmental reports.
This position will be based in the Denver, Colorado area. Some
field-related work in Colorado and neighboring states may be required.
Anticipated travel - less than 20%.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
* Minimum five years experience in air quality (RACT, NAAQS, NSR, PSD,
NSPS, Title V),.
* Minimum five years experience in Air Quality Permitting.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word,
Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
* BS in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Chemical
Engineering or other Scientific, Environmental or Engineering
* Excellent English verbal and written communications skills are
* Demonstrated serious commitment to accuracy and quality while
meeting goals or deadlines; must be detail oriented.
* Demonstrated ability to utilize multiple resources and quantitative
and qualitative research methodologies to capture and interpret
* Demonstrated ability to create winning proposals, and perform
business development activities in the Air Quality area of
* Must have a good driving record and valid driver's license.
* Prior to employment with Stantec the candidate must successfully
pass a physical and drug/alcohol screening.
* Dispersion modeling using the appropriate computer programs.
* Masters of Science in an appropriate discipline (Engineering,
Atmospheric Sciences, Etc.)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Es_jobs_net