[Ecsa] You're invited to the ECSA Luncheon October 10 (Part of the UCAR Annual Members Meeting)

Rachel McCrary rmccrary at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 28 11:18:54 MDT 2017

Please join the ECSA for a Luncheon during the UCAR Annual Members
Meeting.  This is a great way to network with our university partners!

The ECSA will be hosting a luncheon for the early career faculty during the
2017 UCAR Annual Members Meeting.  This will be a great opportunity for
early career scientists at NCAR to connect with early career faculty from
some of the UCAR Member Universities.  We hope that you can join us!

The luncheon will be held on Tuesday October 10th from 12:40 to 1:40 pm in
the upper in the Center Green upper cafe.

Please RSVP to Rachel McCrary (rmccrary at ucar.edu) by October 6th.

Thank you,
The ECSA Steering Committee.