[Ecsa] ECSA visitor funds - second call

Rebecca Centeno Elliott rce at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:40:04 MST 2015

Dear all,

     we did not use up our budget for visitor funds in the 2015 call. There
is still a little funding left over, so we would like to encourage you to
apply and make use of this resource if you are planning on hosting a
visitor this fiscal year. The remaining funding will be allocated on a
first-come first-served basis. Below is the original call (the February 11
deadline has obviously been waived).

Thanks!
-rebecca

The ECSA is pleased to announce that we are soliciting applications for
VISITOR funds for FY2015. ECSA members who would like to bring a visitor
to NCAR for a collaborative visit may apply for these limited funds.

These visits have the goals of enhancing partnerships with other public
and private institutions, and furthering the science done by early
career  scientists here at NCAR. These funds are available to all ECSA
members. The length of the visit should be appropriate for the purpose,
and awards will be limited to $5000. If funding is awarded, you will be
required to write a 1-page summary about the visit and what was achieved
as a result.

More information and the application form can be found at:
http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/vfr.php

If you would like to apply for these visitor funds for this fiscal year,
please send a completed application form to Vicki Holzhauer
(vicki at ucar.edu) by 11 February 2015.

--
Rebecca Centeno

High Altitude Observatory (NCAR)