[Ecsa] UVisit Brown Bag Lunches

Jadwiga (Yaga) Richter jrichter at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 18 15:11:05 MDT 2014

Dear ECSA,

In addition to building the climate model for CGD, I spend 25% of my time
in the UCAR's President's Office helping out with University Relations, and
in particular with the UVisit program.  The UVisit program was created to
facilitate educational and research partnerships between NCAR and
 Universities. The program provides funding for scientists and engineers to
spend time at Universities for collaborative projects, workshops, teaching
modules, tutorials and mentorship of students.

I will be hosting two brown bag lunches about the UVisit program (on Aug
28th an 29th) and I would encourage you to attend one of these, so you can
learn about this funding  opportunity. The program is very open at the
moment, and can support a variety of collaborative work with Universities.

Please see attached flyer and don't hesitate to contact me with questions,

Thank you,

Yaga

--

(Yaga) H. Richter, PhD *Project Scientist II

National Center for Atmospheric Research/

P. O. Box 3000 Boulder, CO 80307   USA

Phone: 303-497-2644

Cell: 303 - 818 - 9883

E-mail: jrichter at ucar.edu