[Ecsa] Invitation to Haskell poster session

Moira Kennedy moira at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 09:12:08 MDT 2013

Dear Early Career Scientists,

Spark would like to invite you to a poster session featuring interns
from the Haskell Environmental Research Studies (HERS) Institute
<http://www.nsfepscor.ku.edu/hers/index-hers.html> on Monday, July 15,
2013, from 1:00 - 2:00 pm in the NCAR Foothills Lab Cafeteria.

The interns will be presenting their research on climate change and its
effects on tribal communities as part of their one-week data collection
workshop at NCAR.  I have attached a list of the students and their
research topics to this email.

If you have some time that afternoon to join us for a portion of the
poster session, we would greatly appreciate it.  Getting feedback from
scientists is an important part of the students' learning and
development.  Many of the interns hope to attend graduate school in the
next few years, while some are still on the fence, and they will likely
be interested in what you do and how you got there.

Thanks,
Moira
--
	Moira Kennedy
P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, CO 80307-3000 U.S.A.