[Ecsa] Links from: ECSA ARG presentation October 23, 1-2pm, Chapman Rm, ML

Cindy Worster cmw at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 23 14:26:13 MDT 2012

Dear ECSA,

Thanks to all who attended today's ARG presentation by Doug Nychka.

A few URLs were mentioned, which I wanted to pass along to you:

  * Ladder Track Appointment Review
    https://www.ncar.ucar.edu/ladder-track-appointment-review-tool/candidates/?
  * NCAR Scientific and Research Engineering Appointments Policy
    http://www.ncar.ucar.edu/polpro/section7/7-1.html
  * Appointments Criteria
    https://ncar.ucar.edu/sites/default/files/images/AMS%20Format%20Guidance%20for%20NCAR%20ARG%20Nominations.pdf

Best Regards,