[Ecsa] IMPORTANT!!! Last Reminder to complete the ECSA survey.

Simone Tilmes tilmes at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 11 09:06:18 MDT 2012

Dear ECSA members,

today is the last day to complete the VERY SHORT survey for every member
of the ECSA, including all Postdocs, Project Scientists I and II, Ladder
Track I/II, all Associate Scientists, and Research Engineers I/II!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YYGL7KP

Thanks for your time!

Best regards,

The ECSA steering committee.