[Ecsa] ECSA Survey

Simone Tilmes tilmes at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 4 12:25:04 MDT 2012

Dear members of the Early Career Scientist Assembly (ECSA),

Please take 5 minutes of your time to answer some questions regarding
ECSA activities that we are willing to organize, if people are interested.

Further, the upper NCAR management has requested information about
workforce related issues in various job categories and we are
considering organizing an ECSA retreat to explore these issues if enough
interest among the ESCA exists.

Please complete the survey and find further information:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YYGL7KP

We will close this survey June 11, 2012.

Thank you so much,

The ECSA steering committee.