[Ecsa] Next ECSA general meeting, June 12, 2-3pm

Simone Tilmes tilmes at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 1 19:49:21 MDT 2012

Dear ECSA,

You have just been invited to attend the NSA general meeting this month.
Roger has asked the ECSA in particular to be involved in the planning
process of the Strategic Plan. Therefore, we have scheduled a separate
meeting for the ECSA to discuss their involvement in this process.

The meeting is scheduled before the NSA general meeting on June 12,
2012, 2.00-3.00pm at FL2, Room 1001.

You are welcome to attend both meetings. If you cannot make it to any,
but would like to be involved, please let me know.

Best regards,

Simone Tilmes

ECSA Chair