[Ecsa] Visitor Fund Request FY2008

Andrew Gettelman andrew at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 8 08:50:08 MST 2007

Dear Colleages,

This message is to announce a call for ECSA Visitor Fund Requests for
FY2008.

This information and the form is also available on the ECSA Web Site:
http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/vfr.jsp

ECSA members who would like to bring a visitor to NCAR for a
collaborative visit may apply for limited visitor funds using the
form below. We have approximately $25,000 to award this year
(FY2008). These visits have the goals of enhancing partnerships with
other public and private institutions, and furthering the science
done by early career scientists here at NCAR. These funds are
available to all ECSA members. The length of the visit should be
appropriate for the purpose, and awards will be limited to $5000.

If you would like to apply for these visitor funds for this fiscal
year, please send Andrew Gettelman an electronic and signed hard copy
of the Visitor Funds Request Form: http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/
download/ECSA2008_Visitor_Form.doc.

Priority will be given to applications received by December 21, 2007,
but applications will be accepted at any time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me
(andrew at ucar.edu, 303-497-1887).

Regards,

Andrew

   o__   __ Dr. Andrew Gettelman   andrew at ucar.edu
  _,>/'_ -- http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/cms/andrew/  +1.303.497.1887
(_) \(_)-- National Center For Atmospheric Research
            1850 Table Mesa Dr, Boulder, CO, USA  80305