[Ecsa] ESCA Travel Funds Opportunity, January 2006

Christine Wiedinmyer christin at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 23 16:21:26 MST 2006

ESCA Travel Funds Opportunity, January 2006

We are pleased to announce a second competition for ECSA travel funds for FY06.

We are currently accepting applications. Those eligible to apply are:
Scientists I/II
Project Scientists I/II
Associate Scientists
Postdoctoral Scientists

The ECSA has limited resources to support travel and therefore funding will be awarded based on your application and the
following criteria:
1)	Position (those in positions with lesser core support have higher priority)
2)	Cost-sharing
3)	Amount of travel in the past year (those with the opportunity to travel often will have reduced chances at receiving
travel funds).

Please note: If you have received ECSA Travel Funds in the past 2 years, you will have a lower priority for funding this
competition.  The maximum possible travel award per applicant will be $1500.

Please fill out an application at:
http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/travel_funds.html
and send to Christine Wiedinmyer (FL0-3154, ext. 1414)

Applications for this round of competition are due by February 3, 2006.