[Ecsa] meeting with Guy Brasseur, Aug 23, 9am. Please RSVP.

lamar at ucar.edu lamar at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 16 14:20:37 MDT 2006

Dear ECSA member

last Friday, Guy Brasseur (ESSL director) made a presentation to the
NCAR Senior scientists regarding a possible modification to the ESSL
structure.  To further the discussion, Guy has asked to present his
ideas to the ECSA members to hear their views on the subject.
This will be on Wednesday August 23rd, at 9am in FL2-1001.

Breakfast will be served starting at 8:30am so please join us
early if you can.  Finally, in order to help with the
preparation, I would appreciate if you could let me know if you
will come.

Sincerely,

Jean-Francois Lamarque
ECSA Chairman