[Ecsa] ECSA Travel and Visitor Funds

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 11 10:47:02 MDT 2006

Dear ECSA Member

The ECSA is pleased to announce that we are soliciting applications
for travel and visitor funds.   The deadline for these applications
is 25 April 2006.  The selection will be announced the second week
of May.  We will accept applications for any travel
or visits that occur before 31 December 2006.  Please send
your travel request to Shane Mayor (shane at ucar.edu) and visitor
request to Arlene Laing (laing at ucar.edu).  As in the past,
preference will be given to individuals who have not received
ECSA funds recently.

For more information, please see the Travel and Visitor links from
the ECSA page at:

http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/ecsa.jsp

Please contact me, Arlene or Shane with questions.

Jean-Francois Lamarque (lamar at ucar.edu)
ECSA Leader