[Ecsa] Junior Faculty Forum topic selection
sbriggs at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 24 08:36:16 MST 2005
Dear ECSA Members,
We have the following topic suggestions for this year's Junior
- Predicting future change in extreme weather events using climate
models (or predicting future climate change using climate models),
- Climate change interaction with the biosphere, possibly accelerating
- Biases in coupled climate models,
- Necessary and unnecessary observations,
- Regional climate modeling.
We plan to choose 2-3 topics (combining is also an option) from
this list by the end of this week. This e-mail is to solicit your
concerns and interests in any of these topics. You can also let us
know if you would be willing to help organize a topic.
Please send your input to me at gokhan at ucar.edu as soon as possible.
Advanced Study Program
National Center for Atmospheric Research
PO Box 3000
Boulder CO 80307-3000
Phone: (303) 497-1607
FAX: (303) 497-1646
e-mail: sbriggs at ucar.edu
More information about the Ecsa