[Ecsa] Junior Faculty Forum 'topics' discussion

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 7 09:37:40 MST 2005

     Dear ECSA Members,

   We have scheduled two "brainstorming" meetings at ML and FL
  to discuss and finalize the (suggested) topics, topic leaders,
  and dates for this year's Junior Faculty Forum. We would like to
  invite everybody to actively participate in this process.
  If you still have suggestions for a topic, it is not too late!
  Please e-mail them to me at gokhan at ucar.edu.

   ML: Chapman Room   - January 19th, 9:30 am to noon

   FL: FL2, Room 1003 - January 20th, 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm

   Hope to see you all in one of these meetings!

     Gokhan Danabasoglu
     Aaron Swanson
     Craig Hartsough