[Ecsa] ECSA 2005 Travel Grants

Christine Wiedinmyer christin at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 4 09:07:32 MST 2005

To ECSA members,

ECSA has just received its FY05 budget for travel grants. These grants are
available to those ECSA members who would otherwise not have the resources to go
to an important conference, workshop, or meeting.

We encourage ECSA members to apply for these travel grants.
Please fill out the application at:
http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ecsa/travel_funds.html
and send me a hard copy through the NCAR mail system.

Priority will be given to those members who have not received ECSA travel funds
in the past and to associate scientists who have the fewest opportunities to
attend conferences. (**This does not exclude postdoctoral scientists, project
scientists, and scientists).

We strongly encourage applicants to look into the possibility of cost sharing
with their home divisions/institutes/laboratories.

I am looking forward to getting your requests. And please contact me with any
questions.

Christine Wiedinmyer

--
Christine Wiedinmyer, Ph.D.