[Dart-users] conversion from svn to git

Nancy Collins nancy at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 16 10:56:27 MDT 2016

hello all --

we are in the middle of our conversion from subversion to git.
apologies to our users if we are slower than usual in replying
to email.

for the tiny handful of folks outside of the dart group who
have write permission to particular areas of the subversion
repository - please, make no commits from now on.  we will
be making the repository read-only soon as we begin the git
conversion.

thanks, and stay tuned for instructions on how to convert to
git and how to find and move your own local code changes.

our subversion server will continue to exist for a few months
but will be in read-only mode.  from next week on we'll be
making all our code changes with git in a new repository.

it's a brave new world,
nancy