[Dart-users] temporary disappearance of the smoother?

Nancy Collins nancy at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 23 10:23:29 MST 2014

hi all,

is anyone currently using the dart smoother facility and also
running from the subversion trunk version instead of the
lanai release code?

we are working on new features for dart and one of the
development plans going forward would temporarily disable
the smoother capability on the trunk while we get other
new code working.  then we'd go back and reimplement the
smoother to match the updated code.

but we don't want to disable a feature if there are dart users
who are using this functionality.

please email me if you're using the smoother and running from
the subversion trunk.

thanks,
nancy