[Dart-users] updates to DART subversion repository

Nancy Collins nancy at ucar.edu
Thu May 26 08:50:39 MDT 2011

hello dart-users,

we've been encouraging folks to update from the
head of the subversion repository and we've kept
it in working order as much as possible.   this is
just a heads-up that the next time you update
you will see almost all the files in the repository
have changes.  don't panic.  tim updated the
copyright notice at the top of all our files.

when you update, you will NOT lose any local
changes, and these updates are very unlikely
to cause any conflicts that have to be merged
(unless you've altered our copyright lines in
your local copy.)

we're hoping to freeze a version of the code soon.
we'll announce it on this mailing list when it's ready.

thanks,
nancy