[Dart-users] remain calm ...

Tim Hoar thoar at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 2 14:28:36 MDT 2011

I am updating the subversion PROPERTIES on virtually every file in the DART
trunk, so you will be seeing lots of messages from me that have a scary list
of files.

Do not be alarmed, I am only making the metadata for the files consistent.
I am also taking steps to ensure I will never have to have to modify the
properties for so many files.

When you choose to update, you should remember that if the 'U' appears
in the SECOND column, only the metadata/properties have changed - the contents
of the file have not.

Sorry for the barrage of messages. I don't enjoy it, trust me.

Tim

Tim Hoar, Associate Scientist
thoar at ucar.edu
303 497 1708