[Dart-users] time marches on

Nancy Collins nancy at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 1 08:57:39 MDT 2011

good morning dart-users,

the dart team has just received a lifetime, no-strings grant to work on
whatever we want.  of course we'll support dart in perpetuity, and
eventually
we'll be solving world hunger and how to get that last bit of toothpaste out
of the tube, but in the short term we've each started on some personal
projects. so we apologize if it takes us longer to answer our email; some
of our focus might be consumed by these.

kevin is designing a compostable solar-electric car.  tim is perfecting
fly fishing rod materials by extensive in-situ testing.  glen is building
a remote-control storm chasing vehicle.  hui is buying a personal
supercomputer with mss so he can run GAU-free.  jeff is programming
an AI-surrogate to go to meetings and answer email for him.
i'm working on a better coffee-patch caffeine delivery system.

have a great day,
nancy