[Dart-users] DART - trying to stay current

Tim Hoar thoar at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 3 09:17:48 MDT 2010

Evidence that DART is helpful will help us get continued
support from NCAR and NSF to maintain and improve DART.
The most compelling evidence is peer-reviewed publications
that report on science that is facilitated by DART.

It helps all of us if we can keep the DART publications
up-to-date. Please take a minute to review the publications
on the DART www-site
(http://www.image.ucar.edu/DAReS/Publications/index.php)
to ensure that your work is accurately reflected.

The www-page has several sections because we are using the
NCAR database where possible. Part of the page is automatic,
part of it is handmade. Please peruse the www-page and send
me any corrections, additions, etc.

Also - please review the "Publications in preparation"
section for stale or outdated entries.

Thanks -- Tim (on behalf of the whole DART community)

Tim Hoar, Associate Scientist
thoar at ucar.edu
303 497 1708