[Dart-users] ncar-based servers (subversion, web, wiki, mail) down tomorrow

Nancy Collins nancy at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 9 08:49:33 MDT 2010

hi dart-users,

just a quick reminder that the NCAR building including the machine
room will be powered down tomorrow for bi-annual maintenance work.
they begin taking peripheral machines and services down starting
later today, so the DART subversion server, our web pages, wiki,
and our email servers will be down starting some time this afternoon.
generally things are back up by the end of saturday but some services
might not return until sunday.

have a good weekend,
nancy