[Dart-dev] (no subject)

dart at ucar.edu dart at ucar.edu
Thu May 9 13:57:58 MDT 2019

nancy at ucar.edu
2019-05-09 13:57:58 -0600 (Thu, 09 May 2019)
1118
tagging a release of the mizzi branch.
this is a copy of branches/mizzi to tags/wrf-chem.r13172

here are the release notes:

Here is the latest release of WRF-Chem/DART.  In this release, we have:

- Revised the MOPITT and IASI CO retrieval profile forward operators to reduce the number of rejected observations near the surface;
- Incorporated a vertical localization scheme for Compact Phase Space Retrievals (CPSRs);
- Incorporated the ability to assimilate certain trace gas observations as the logarithm of the concentration/mixing ratio;
- Revised the build process so it conforms with the DART standard and is easier to build the WRF-Chem/DART support utilities;
- Made the test case input and output data available through Globus; and
- Included an WRF-Chem/DART README file that provides some limited documentation on building and running WRF-Chem/DART.

NOTE: WRF-Chem/DART is still a snapshot of my working/development files so
there are files that are built and not used, as well as options that are
under development.  As such it is a good ideas to discuss your plans for
using WRF-Chem/DART with me.