[Cowystats] Dr. David Young's Passing

Matt Pocernich pocernic at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Dec 17 07:40:30 MST 2007

Hello,

Deb Hall forwarded me this notice from yesterday's Denver Post.

****

"With profound sadness we announce the passing our our friend
Dr. David Albin Young, Associate Professor of Biometrics at UC Health
Sciences Center, at age 52.  He passed as he lived - with independence
and bravery.  He is survived by aunts Kay Kenjeska and Blanche
LeBlanc, brother Jack Young, and several hundreds of his closest
friends and aides.  A memorial service will be held at 2:00 on Monday,
December 17 at the Knights of Columbus on 1555 Grant Street in Denver.
Please join us  to celebrate the life of a remarkable scholar,
unsurpassed humorist, and steadfast friend."

--
Matt Pocernich
Research Applications Laboratory