[Cowystats] ASA - Drinks/ Dinner - Thursday Dec 1st - Westminster

Matt Pocernich pocernic at rap.ucar.edu
Mon Nov 28 22:14:02 MST 2005

-------------- next part --------------
Dinner/Drinks at Rock Bottom Brewery Westminster
Thursday December 1st 6 - 9 p.m.

K-12 - outreach (at the end of the note)

Please join us for dinner, drinks and good conversation at the
Rock Bottom Brewery in Westminster.  This is an
opportunity to meet other members in the chapter outside our normal
seminar/ speaker format.  The wide time interval is intended to
accommodate those who might want to stop by on their way home from
work as well as others who have to teach  or attend classes that end
at 7.  The Chapter will provide some hors devours.  I will arrive there
by 6 pm.  I will use the name ASA with the host/hostess, so if you
don't see us, ask.

To get an idea of the number of people who might attend, please send a
note to me at pocernic at ucar.edu with the time you might arrive.
Please do this by Wednesday, November 30th.

The Rock Bottom Brewery is located one block east of 36 off 104th
Avenue - next to the Westminster AMC Promenade Theater.

10633 Westminster Blvd. #900
Westminster, CO 80020
Phone:  (720) 566-0198

#######

K-12 Outreach

Thanks to those who said they might be interested in discussing K-12
outreach ideas.  We will get back to you shortly.