[Cosmic_announce] Scheduled CDAAC Data Server Downtime.

maggie at ucar.edu maggie at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 4 16:06:17 MDT 2014

Dear CDAAC Data User,
Our CDAAC Data Server (cdaac-www) will be going down for maintenance on
Tuesday, September 9 at 8 am MT/14:00 UTC. We expect it to be down for
10 hours.
We will send a notification should it take longer.
Thank you very much to all of you who have filled out our survey; and
here is a friendly reminder to please do so if you haven't.
Cheers,
The CDAAC Team.

Dear CDAAC Data Users,
Thank you for taking our survey!
We would like to take this opportunity to list the various ways you can
download data from CDAAC:
a) Using the wget command to get a daily tar file for a give data type :
i.e: wget -q --http-user=xxxx --http-passwd=xx
http://cdaac-www.cosmic.ucar.edu/cdaac/rest/tarservice/data/MISSION/dataType/YYYY.DDD
-O fileOutput.tar
b) Using the batch delivery system:
http://cdaac-www.cosmic.ucar.edu/cdaac/DBif/cdaac_highlevel.cgi
c) Using the FTP Web Interface :
http://cdaac-www.cosmic.ucar.edu/cdaac/tar/rest.html
d) Getting it via the CISL Research Data Archive (RDA) at NCAR in
dataset ds723.0
(http://rda.ucar.edu/datasets/ds723.0)
e) Getting it via LDM
Warm Regards,
The CDAAC Team.

I've invited you to fill out the form CDAAC Data Download Survey. To
fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RbDJ4Ulauv-SiW4pK2-qV3eeRBx9OMbbNcZYzPym-Kk/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link