[Cosmic_announce] New COSMIC mission climate reprocessing available - cosmic2013

Maggie Sleziak maggie at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 4 10:25:39 MST 2014

Dear Data Users,

We have gotten a couple of emails recently about users not being able to
get cosmic data.
Please note the mission changed from cosmic to cosmic2013, so if you are
using wget commands that still have cosmic in them, you might need to
change the mission to cosmic2013.

Please refer to the following page for a list of missions and their date
ranges:
http://cdaac-www.cosmic.ucar.edu/cdaac/products.html

Cheers,
The CDAAC Team.