[Cosmic_announce] Edition 4 BUFR files expected soon!

Lidia Cucurull cucurull at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 21 09:33:11 MST 2012

Hi Doug,

Please, hold off this change until we have a chance to make sure the data will flow as expected within the NWP centers (due to filename and header changes) and all the issues (eg. Harald's email) have been addressed.

Also, this change only involves format/names or it also includes a change in the processing of the data?

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving,

Lidia