[Cosmic_announce] (no subject)

Doug Hunt dhunt at mail.cosmic.ucar.edu
Mon Aug 6 12:19:19 MDT 2007

Greetings:  As part of a processing upgrade for CDAAC, we are planning on
releasing BUFR files that go up to 60km instead of 40km.  These files will
contain 300 levels instead of 200, so the resolution should be the same.
The current plan is to start sending these files within a few weeks.

Attached is an example file.  Please let me know if you have any
difficulties with this new file or with the proposed schedule.

Thanks,

   Doug

dhunt at ucar.edu
Software Engineer III