[Cognosbi] [FAB] Shutdown of Data Warehouse/ART scheduled for 03/31/15

Katy Lackey lackey at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 27 14:16:21 MDT 2015

Kelly:

I don't know who to address this question to but I figured you would be a
good start.

I'm in IBM cognos trying to run a travel report.  I'm running Division
Travel by Traveler.  I need to figure out how much we've spent on travel so
far this year (specifically for traveler Tony Murphy).  Our year does not
run on the fiscal year.  It started the end of May 2014 and goes to May
2015.  So I tag FY 2014 and click on May, June, July, August, September.

Up comes a report.  I decide I want it in Excel so I can delete the rows I
don't want.  It ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran....I let it go
for 5 minutes -- Nothing.  So I cancel out of there and decide to look
through the original report.  I scroll through and there is a trip dated
May 2013.  Am I nuts or doesn't this fall in FY13?  Why did it pick up this
travel when I specifically said 2014???

What am I doing wrong?  Should I use a different report and why can't it
run in excell.  I'm REALLY going to miss data warehouse.  I hate IBM Cognos
and I hate CPM.  Everything is now FY driven and our award is not.  Guess
I'm too old.

Thanks

Katy

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Kelly Box <kbox at ucar.edu> wrote:

> All,
>

> F&A IT will be shutting down the Data Warehouse/ART on 03/31/15 to allow
> limited resources to be focused on fewer platforms. We have transitioned
> necessary reports from Data Warehouse/ART to Cognos BI. Most reports have
> been in Cognos since February of this year.
>

> If you have any questions, please let me know.
>

> Thank you.
> Kelly
>
> --
>
> Kelly Box
> Project Analyst - Information Technology Department303-497-8558
> Fax - 303-497-2145kbox at ucar.edu

Katy Lackey | Lead Administrator

The GLOBE Implementation Office
[image: globe.gov] <http://globe.gov>
*GLOBE Celebrates 20 Years on Earth Day 2015....join us in the celebrations*

*To learn more about GLOBE and stay current, join us
at: http://www.globe.gov/join-globe/opt-in
<http://www.globe.gov/join-globe/opt-in>*

*Tel:* 303-497-8908

*Fax:* 303-497-2638