[Cognosbi] Shutdown of Data Warehouse/ART scheduled for 03/31/15

Kelly Box kbox at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 26 11:37:34 MDT 2015

All,

F&A IT will be shutting down the Data Warehouse/ART on 03/31/15 to allow
limited resources to be focused on fewer platforms. We have transitioned
necessary reports from Data Warehouse/ART to Cognos BI. Most reports have
been in Cognos since February of this year.

Thank you.
Kelly

--

Kelly Box
Project Analyst - Information Technology Department
Fax - 303-497-2145kbox at ucar.edu